Balancing Monsters

Balancing Monsters

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crockpot Day!

Hey folks!

Well yesterday was the day that I was supposed to be very productive. Productivity didn't come in the mail though, so I slacked off. I even took the kids to McDonalds! Worst mom of the day award to me!

I'm going to start doing "Crockpot Wednesdays" for everyone so that you can have a day a week where you "set it, and forget it." (5.00 off any of my crochet hats if someone can tell me what that's from). So this week on the menu: Easy Cheesy Chicken!


Ingredients

  • 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
  • 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream

Directions

  1. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place in slow cooker.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and cream of Cheddar cheese soup.
  3. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir in sour cream just before serving.



Now, I'm going to make some brown rice in the slow cooker and just steam some frozen veggies for an extra yummy dinner tonight! If you try this recipe, tell me what you think!

Have a good Thursday folks.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds good! I am going to try it. OH and it's from that Ron something guy from the Rotisserie oven thing right?

    ReplyDelete